Search

Monday, August 5, 2013

FanFic+Doctor Who

I was sick for awhile but I'm ready for more blogtastic news! I just found out that Peter Capaldi has been cast as the 12th doctor. I don't really know how I feel but I'm excited but sad as well because Matt was my favorite doctor. His incarnation had a good run. Tennant is my second favorite doctor so I can't wait to see them meet. Especially since they're going to meet his greatest secret. I have a new proposal for my blog. Tell me two shows that you want to have a crossover and I'll write it. Right now I'm writing a crossover between Scooby Doo and Ben 10. I am a crossover lover. I love all kinds of crossovers. Tell me you favorite crossovers in the comments below and tell me how you feel about the 12th doctor and tell me your fanfic ideas. I'm ready

No comments:

Post a Comment