Search

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Monday Worker:Joke

Sorry for being a bit late getting the joke in.Sorry! Here is the joke: My wife expects me to clean up the house. I do. I put all the dirty clothes in the toilet. My wife says you're supposed to flush and always put the seat down. The garbage I put in the garbage disposal. Hey it ain't called the garbage disposal for nothing! The dishes I put in the dishwasher. (She doesn't know how I do it because we don't have a dishwasher. I use my friend's dishwasher.) I use my pee to clean the floors. Most of the time on accident. There is one thing that will always be the wife's job and that is cleaning dirty diapers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shawn it's me Ethan I'm in Idaho cause my pepaw (my dad's dad) passed away friday the 24th.So I was just saying hi.See you in 2 weeks!









    ReplyDelete