Search

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Miss It

If you missed the first ben 10 omniverse sneak peek episode, well here it is. August 2-8 is the only time you get to see it, so be ready. I thought it was a nice way to start it off. The thing that really bugs me is that it seems short for a 22 minute episode. http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/ben10/preview/index.html

The opening is really cool. Something is wrong with the poll so I will put both Horton Hears a Who and The Cat in the Hat. Those were the ones that I saw got voted for. Also you can comment now because all you got to do is go to the profile pick thing and click on the words anouymous user. I don't know how to spell that second to last word. Also doesn't Batman's town Gotham sound like got ham. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment